Mobile Number link with Aadhar Card is a very important government document which is issued by UIDAI i.e. Unique Identification Authority of India. Is.
Aadhar card contains the biometric and demographic information of a citizen which is recorded to identify that person as well as the mobile number of a cardholder is also linked with Aadhaar.
Every person has to get his mobile number registered in the Aadhar card so that the important information related to it keeps getting updated, so if you have forgotten your registered mobile number then there is no need to worry because you can find it out within minutes sitting at home. can.
Often people having more than one mobile number do not remember which number is linked to their Aadhaar card, so if you have more than one mobile number or you have changed your mobile number many times and if you have Do not remember which number is linked with your Aadhaar, then there is no need to worry, it can be easily found out which number is linked with your Aadhaar card,’
find out which mobile number is linked with Aadhaar card,
- First of all you need to contact the UIDAI official website.
- After that, you have to click on My Aadhar,
- then click on the option of Aadhar Services,
- then there will be the first option on Aadhar Services, Verify an Aadhar Number will have to be clicked on it.
- After this, a new page will open where you will have to enter your Aadhar number and captcha code.
- Then click on the Proceed to Verify link.
- Then you will see the status of your Aadhaar,
- if any mobile number is linked with your Aadhaar, then the last three digits of the registered mobile number will appear
- but if no number is linked with Aadhaar, then nothing will be written there.
If the mobile number you have entered is linked with Aadhaar, then the process will proceed, if it is not, then information will appear on the screen that the data does not match with the database of UIDAI, in this way you can find out who yours is. With Sa Mobile Number Link With Aadhaar |
[contact-form-7 id=”545″ title=”New Form for Leads”]